The Interim Results for the six months ended 30 November 2013.
RNS Number: 5555X
IG Group Holdings plc
14 January 2014
Interim Results for the six months ended 30 November 2013
IG Group Holdings plc ("IG" or "the Group") today announces interim results for the six month period ended 30 November 2013.
- Strong results relative to subdued prior year
- Net trading revenue up 8% at £182.7 million
- Profit before tax up 17% to £95.1 million, driven by higher revenue and prior year one-off operating costs
- Diluted EPS up 22% at 19.63p, assisted by lower tax rate
- £79.1 million of own funds generated from operations
- Interim dividend of 5.75p per share, flat on prior year
- Good progress on strategic initiatives
Tim Howkins, Chief Executive, commented:
"The performance in the first half was satisfactory, with revenue, profit and cash generation all well ahead of what was a particularly subdued prior half year. Importantly, we continue to make good progress in executing on our strategy aimed at attracting and retaining active traders, broadening our offering and product set and developing the business globally. I believe the investment over the next few years in a number of exciting and key long-term initiatives will help us to deliver good levels of growth into the future.”
Full details for these interim results can be accessed here: