Investment Trends 2013 Australia CFD Report
The key findings of the annual Investment Trends 2013 Australia CFD Report.
- Australia has a high adoption rate of CFD trading – significantly ahead of the UK, Germany and France
- The number of Australian CFD traders fell for the first time since 2008
- IG confirms its lead in terms of primary market share ahead of CMC Markets. FXCM is now the third largest CFD provider by primary relationships
- Client satisfaction remains steady at very high levels. First Prudential Markets leads on overall client satisfaction
- Australian CFD traders had the highest level of smart phone usage among traders of leveraged products in the six countries examined by Investment Trends
A full text of the Investment Trends release is available below in pdf format.
PDFs require Adobe Reader, which is available free from Adobe.