Interim Results 2013-14
IG Group's interim results for the six months ended 30 November 2013 were announced on 14 January 2014.
Main highlights of the results included:
- Strong results relative to subdued prior year
- Net trading revenue up 8% at £182.7 million
- Profit before tax up 17% to £95.1 million, driven by higher revenue and prior year one-off operating costs
- Diluted EPS up 22% at 19.63p, assisted by lower tax rate
- £79.1 million of own funds generated from operations
- Interim dividend of 5.75p per share, flat on prior year
- Good progress on strategic initiatives
Full details of the results can be accessed here:
PDFs require Adobe Reader, which is available free from Adobe.
You can access a live webcast of the results presentation from 9.30am on Tuesday 14 January 2013.
The presentation will also be accessible via a conference call on the following number: +44 20 3059 8125.
A replay of the conference call is available for a period of seven days on the following dial-in: + 44 121 260 4861 with the passcode 9440971#.
The results presentation is available here: