Interim Results 2012-13
IG Group's interim results for the six months ended 30 November 2012 were announced on 15 January 2013.
Main highlights of the results included:
- Satisfactory results against an extremely strong prior year comparator
- Net trading revenue down 14% at £169.0 million
- Profit before tax down 21% to £81.1 million
- Diluted EPS down 22% at 16.04p
- £59.3 million of own funds generated from operations
- Interim dividend of 5.75p per share, flat on prior year
- Continued market share growth in three biggest markets
Full details of the results can be accessed here:
You can access a live webcast of the results presentation from 9.30am on Tuesday 15 January 2013.
The presentation will also be accessible via a conference call on the following number: 0800 368 0649 (UK) or +44 20 3059 8125 (all other locations).
A replay of the conference call is available for a period of seven days on the following dial-in:
+ 44 121 260 4861 with the passcode 8248373 #.
The results presentation is available here: