Interim Results 2010/2011
IG Group's interim results for the six months ended 30 November 2010 were announced on 18 January 2011.
Main highlights of the results included:
- Net trading revenue up 9% at £156.7 million
- EBITDA up 7% at £86.5 million
- Strong EBITDA margin of 55.2%
- Adjusted EPS up 5% at 16.10p
- Interim dividend of 5.25p per share (up 5%)
- Well capitalised debt-free balance sheet
- Strong growth in active client numbers
Full details of the results can be accessed here:
The results presentation held on 18 January 2011 is available here:
Alternatively you can listen to a replayed conference call of the presentation by dialling +44 (0)121 260 4861 and using passcode 8799623#. This replay will be available for a period of seven days after the event.