Annual Results 2014
IG Group's results for the financial year ended 31 May 2014 were announced on Tuesday 22 July.
Main highlights of the results included:
- Good full year results despite a subdued backdrop at the end of the year
- Net trading revenue1,2 up 2.4% at £370.4 million
- Profit before tax1 up 1.3% to £194.7 million
- Diluted EPS1 up 3.6% at 40.18p
- £160.6 million of own funds generated from operations
- Final dividend recommended of 22.40p per share; full year dividend up 21.1% to 28.15p
- Ordinary dividend payout ratio increased to approximately 70% of earnings
- Strong progress on longer-term strategic growth initiatives
- Swiss licence application in the final stages and applying to expand into Dubai
1 Amounts presented are in relation to the continuing operations of the Group and exclude the Sport business that was discontinued in the year ended 31 May 2012
2 Trading revenue excludes interest on segregated client funds and is presented net of introducing broker commissions
Find the investor presentation and see the accompanying slides.
There will be a conference call for analysts and investors at 9.30am (London time) on 22 July 2014. The call can be accessed by dialling +44 (0)20 3059 8125.
A replay of the conference call will be available for a period of seven days after the event by dialling +44 (0)121 2604 861 and using passcode 6495408#.
To access a web cast of the presentation log in here from 9.15am 22 July.