Annual Results 2013
IG Group's results for the financial year ended 31 May 2013 were announced on Tuesday 23 July.
Main highlights of the results included:
- Satisfactory full year results after a challenging first half
- Business responded very well to upturn in trading environment in second half
- Net trading revenue1,2 down 1% at £361.9 million
- Strong cost control following a subdued first half
- Profit before tax1 up 3.5% to £192.2 million
- Diluted EPS1 up 3.4% at 38.80p
- £155.4 million of own funds generated from operations
- Final dividend recommended of 17.50p per share; full year dividend up 3.3% to 23.25p
1 Amounts presented are in relation to the continuing operations of the Group and exclude the Sport business that was discontinued in the year ended 31 May 2012
2 Trading revenue excludes interest on segregated client funds and is presented net of introducing broker commissions
See the investor presentation and see the accompanying slides.
There will be a conference call for analysts and investors at 9.30am (London time) on 23 July 2013. The call can be accessed by dialling +44 (0)20 3059 8125.
A replay of the conference call will be available for a period of seven days after the event by dialling +44 (0)121 2604 861 and using passcode 9424427#.
To access a web cast of the presentation log in here from 9.15am 23 July.