Annual Results 2012
IG Group's results for the financial year ended 31 May 2012 were announced on Tuesday 17 July.
Main highlights of the results included:
- Net trading revenue up 17.3% to £366.8 million (2011: £312.7 million)
- Adjusted profit before tax up 13.8% to £185.7 million (2011: £163.2 million)
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share of 37.54p up 15.3% (2011: 32.57p)
- Final dividend per share of 16.75p. Total dividend per share for FY12 of 22.50p, up 12.5% (2011: 20.00p)
- Dividend per share represents 60% of diluted earnings per share
- Strong, debt free balance sheet, with a 330% excess over regulatory capital resources requirement (2011: 294%)
- Solid growth in active clients and revenue per customer
There will be a conference call for analysts and investors at 9.30am (London time) on 17 July 2012. The call can be accessed by dialling +44 (0)20 3059 8125.
A replay of the conference call will be available for a period of seven days after the event by dialling +44 (0)121 2604 861 and using passcode 5611245#.
A web cast of the presentation will be available here.