Interim Results for the Six Months
RNS Number: 7511F
IG Group Holdings plc
19 January 2010
Interim Results for the six months ended 30 November 2009
IG Group Holdings plc ("IG" or "the Group") today announces interim results for the six month period ended 30 November 2009.
- Trading revenue up 14% at £143.8 million
- Adjusted PBT up 34% at £78.0 million
- Adjusted EPS up 30% at 15.28p
- Interim dividend of 5.0p per share (up 25%)
- Well capitalised balance sheet
- Strong cash generation
Tim Howkins, Chief Executive, commented:
"IG has again delivered record results with strong growth in both revenue and profits. We continue to experience strong levels of activity and account opening, both in the UK and overseas, where our expansion continues. All our markets have great potential and IG is well positioned to deliver further growth."
Full details for these interim results can be accessed here: