Interim Results for the six months ended 30 November 2011.
RNS Number: 6579V
IG Group Holdings plc
17 January 2012
Interim Results for the six months ended 30 November 2011
IG Group Holdings plc ("IG" or "the Group") today announces interim results for the six month period ended 30 November 2011.
- Net trading revenue up 28% at £195.5 million
- Profit before tax up 28% at £103.2 million
- Diluted EPS up 31% at 20.68p
- Interim dividend of 5.75p per share (up 9.5%)
- Well capitalised debt-free balance sheet
- Continued strong growth in active client numbers and revenue per client
Tim Howkins, Chief Executive, commented:
"IG has again delivered record results with strong growth in both revenue and profits. Our significant investment in technology and strong financial position support our increasing market lead and we remain well positioned to deliver further profitable growth. I remain confident about the outlook for the business."
Full details for these interim results can be accessed here: