RNS Number: 6225Z
IG Group Holdings plc
18 January 2011
Interim Results for the six months ended 30 November 2010
IG Group Holdings plc ("IG" or "the Group") today announces interim results for the six month period ended 30 November 2010.
- Net trading revenue up 9% at £156.7 million
- EBITDA up 7% at £86.5 million
- Strong EBITDA margin of 55.2%
- Adjusted EPS up 5% at 16.10p
- Interim dividend of 5.25p per share (up 5%)
- Well capitalised debt-free balance sheet
- Strong growth in active client numbers
Tim Howkins, Chief Executive, commented:
"IG has delivered solid results with growth in both revenue and profits. Our strong competitive position means that we are well placed to deliver further profitable growth and I remain confident about the outlook for the business."
Full details for these interim results can be accessed here: