Through our market-leading platform we offer Contracts for Difference (CFDs), financial spread betting and stockbroking to a global audience of over 125,000 clients.
Headquartered in London, we are an established member of the
FTSE 250 with a market capitalisation of £2.7 billion (May 2015).
Based in Chicago, the Nadex exchange lists binaries, options and limited-risk derivatives contracts on a range of financial markets. Visit the site to....
- 21 Jul Annual results 2015
- IG Group announces its full-year results for the year ended 31 May 2015... Read more. See the rest of this story
- 21 Jul IG Group to launch ETF portfolios with BlackRock
- IG Group to launch ETF portfolios in partnership with BlackRock... Read more. See the rest of this story
- 21 Jul Chief Executive retirement
- IG Group today announces that Tim Howkins, CEO, plans to retire... Read more. See the rest of this story
- 28 May Pre-close Trading Update
- IG Group issues a trading update for the final quarter of the financial year... Read more. See the rest of this story
- 10 Apr IG Group launches first trading app on the Apple W
- IG Group launches first trading app on the Apple Watch... Read more. See the rest of this story
View our most recent annual financial performance and trading update.
All our results, reports and presentations, plus a five-year financial summary.
View key dates in the IG Group financial calendar for 2014-15.
Our performance for the 2013-14 financial year in depth.
Manage your shareholding in IG Group and find the latest shareholder information.
2015 was another year of good progress on our strategic initiatives, coupled with a solid underlying set of financial results. The Group continues to invest to drive future growth.
Tim Howkins CEO, 21 July 2015
It was another record year for revenue, with net trading revenue ahead by 4.9% at £388.4 million. Over the past few years IG has set out a clear vision of what it wants to achieve. Our aim is to become the default choice for active traders globally. Our team is energised to deliver growth and profitability for the future.
Andy Green Chairman, 21 July 2015