Through our market-leading platform we offer Contracts for Difference (CFDs), financial spread betting and stockbroking to a global audience of over 125,000 clients.
Headquartered in London, we are an established member of the
FTSE 250 with a market capitalisation of £2.2 billion (May 2014).
Based in Chicago, the Nadex exchange lists binaries, options and limited-risk derivatives contracts on a range of financial markets. Visit the site to....
- 18 Nov IG Group celebrates 40 years
- On Tuesday 18 November IG celebrates four decades of innovation... Read more. See the rest of this story
- 6 Nov Investment Trends 2014 Australia CFD Report
- The Australian CFD market grew in trader numbers in 2014... Read more. See the rest of this story
- 6 Nov Investment Trends 2014 UK Leveraged Trading Report
- IG continues to dominate as the largest player by trader numbers... Read more. See the rest of this story
- 17 Sep Interim Management Statement
- IG Group released its Interim Management Statement on 17 September 2014... Read more. See the rest of this story
- 16 Sep IG Group Annual Report
- Our Annual Report for the year ended 31 May 2013 is now available here... Read more. See the rest of this story
View our most recent annual financial performance and trading update.
All our results, reports and presentations, plus a five-year financial summary.
View key dates in the IG Group financial calendar for 2014-15.
Our performance for the 2013-14 financial year in depth.
Manage your shareholding in IG Group and find the latest shareholder information.
This was a good year for IG, with growth in revenue, profit, cash generation and dividends. Importantly, we also made strong progress on our strategic objectives, designed to deliver the next phase of our growth.
Tim Howkins CEO, 22 July 2014
As part of our aim to become the default choice for active traders, we are now progressing new initiatives, which should have positive long-term benefits for shareholders.
Jonathan Davie Chairman, 22 July 2014