Through our world-leading brands we offer Contracts for Difference (CFDs) and financial spread betting to a global audience of over 140,000 clients.
Headquartered in London, we are an established member of the
FTSE 250 with a market capitalisation of around £1.7 billion.
Based in Chicago, the Nadex exchange lists binaries, options and limited-risk derivatives contracts on a range of financial markets. Visit the siteto....
- 11 Jun Pre-Close Update
- Our trading update is released for the year ending 31 May 2013... Read more. See the rest of this story
- 15 May Investment Trends France CFD and FX Report
- Investment Trends' report confirms IG as leading French CFD provider... Read more. See the rest of this story
- 12 Mar Interim Management Statement
- IG Group released its Interim Management Statement on 12 March... Read more. See the rest of this story
- 1 Mar IG Australia extends No.1 forex position
- Investment Trends' report reveals IG remains Australia's No.1 fx provider... Read more. See the rest of this story
- 15 Jan Interim Results 2012-2013
- IG Group announces results for the six months ended 30 November 2012... Read more. See the rest of this story
View our most recent financial performance and trading updates.
All our results, reports and presentations, plus a five-year financial summary.
View key dates in the IG Group financial calendar for 2012-13.
Our performance for the 2011-12 financial year in depth.
For the year as a whole we increased revenue by 17%...we will continue to invest appropriately in the capabilities of our business.
Tim Howkins CEO, 17 July 2012
We have continued with our core strategies, which combine technological excellence with client service to drive growth in new and established markets.
Jonathan Davie Chairman, 17 July 2012