Through our world-leading brands we offer Contracts for Difference (CFDs) and financial spread betting to a global audience of nearly 140,000 clients.
Headquartered in London, we are an established member of the
FTSE 250 with a market capitalisation of £2.2 billion (October 2013).
Based in Chicago, the Nadex exchange lists binaries, options and limited-risk derivatives contracts on a range of financial markets. Visit the site to....
- 19 Nov Pre-close Trading Update
- IG Group issues a Trading Update for the second quarter of the financial year... Read more. See the rest of this story
- 14 Oct Harlequins sponsorship deal announced
- IG announces three-year official partnership with Harlequins rugby club... Read more. See the rest of this story
- 19 Sep IG Group Annual Report 2012-2013
- Our Annual Report for the year ended 31 May 2013 is now available here... Read more. See the rest of this story
- 17 Sep Interim Management Statement
- IG Group released its Interim Management Statement on 17 September... Read more. See the rest of this story
- 9 Sep Investment Trends 2013 Australia CFD Report
- Australia has one of the highest adoption rates of CFDs... Read more. See the rest of this story
View our most recent annual financial performance and trading update.
All our results, reports and presentations, plus a five-year financial summary.
View key dates in the IG Group financial calendar for 2013-14.
Our performance for the 2012-13 financial year in depth.
We have made considerable progress over the last year with our rebranding, the launch of IG.com and the development of our platform offering.
Tim Howkins CEO, 23 July 2013
We remain committed to delivering superior technology, innovative products and the best trading experience.
Jonathan Davie Chairman, 23 July 2013